Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Five Years Since Signs Seen but Looked Past, plus St Paddy Preview

I remember wondering why we hadn't just fucking gone into Afghanistan and taken bin Laden out when Clinton was President. If Clinton even tried, the repugs would have said he was using the terrorist to divert the public from his BJ scandals. Clinton was boxed into a corner, by such moral leaders as Newt Gingrich (this cached link should work, but I'll fix it if not--somewhat bizare). And when Bush should have seen the signs, over Five Years Ago. . .

The GOPigs believe power is more important than anything. Sans Eyes Sans Teeth Sans Hair Sans Humanity Sans Morals Sans Ethics Sans Logic Sans Reason Sans Soul Heart Sans Feeling, Riding on in the name of empire. . . ones who once were thought to be crazy. . .loony. . .bat-shit, running 'round the 'hood, whilst defecating and urinating upon their self's----ummmmm. . . on second thought, the latter I'll take back. . .hmmmmm. . .methinks the barley wine is taking hold. . .Good night to all, and for Fuck's Sake: CHEERS!!!"

PS--I realize that celebrating someone's death with alcohol may seem strange to some, but I'm down for a St. Paddy's Day Guiness toast at any time on Friday. I'll have one at the ready. Simply send me an email at skrambled@gmail.com and let me know the time and--obviously--the time zone. I'll make sure I get every message within the hour.

You can make the toast, or I'll do it, or someone else can volunteer--who cares. It'll be a great day to celebrate this day, and to reflect on the sins we have committed in this life and others yet to come. In case I don't write again before Friday: Cheers!


America Loves Ireland! And, well, I dont know why, but fuck it, I do too. Wales is the closest I ever got--Caernarfon Castle, to be exact, but at least I've seen the Irish Sea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home