Wednesday, February 15, 2006

F#ck Dating

Oh man, wtf?!? Can't a man just be alone for a little while? Everyone's bugging me about trying to get out there, and meet someone, and blah blah blah. Makes me want to scream, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!", but I don't, of course.

Ugh. It's me too, I guess. I've been fixated on finding a woman, or rather, on tempting Fate to allow something--anything--to happen, and I've been vocal about it with my female friends. The time has come (well, it came a long time ago. . .), but I don't need mothafuggas telling me constantly that I should be out at bars every night trying to find someone.

The Annual Culling of the Single (also known as Valentine's Day) must have brought this angst about. It's the most depressing "holiday" of the year for those of us who are single. A couple of years ago I actually had a girlfriend on Valentine's Day, for once. She wore a red g-string with my first name emblazoned in rhinestones right where it belonged.
( >:-) ) She was quite amazing, and luckily we had some fun before the night was ruined. :-P

The night ended up a colossal failure--not the best night ever. We went out to eat, the food was horrible, and she got sick--and then cranky and bitchy as hell. Oh well, at least we got the good hotel sex in early (there is nothing quite like Hotel Sex--loud and crazy *drool*).

1 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Hotel sex is pretty great, innit?! =) Valentine's Day puts too much pressure on everyone. Glad it's over. NOW we embark upon 'wedding season'....ARGH! Does it ever end?!?!

Thursday, February 16, 2006 3:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home