Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Fact Stranger than Fiction, Yet Again

This is amazing. While the GOP continues to fall flat on it's face, on every front of their extremist, ideological campaign against the World, they also continue to astound in amazing acts of WTF?!?

In case anyone's missed this story, the Vice President of the United States shot a 78-year-old man in the face with bird shot, and the media is finally in an uproar over something. God damn, I'd rather be hit with a single slug than 40-some-odd pellets. No comment, the story stands well enough on its own legs.

Okay, so I do have a comment. . .All I'm saying is that I have more faith in the type of man who'd settle for a decent BJ in the Lincoln Bedroom than a man who gets off on blasting old men's faces off. That's just me, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home