Friday, March 10, 2006

Note to Self:

Please. . .Stop. . .Doing. . .Anything. . .and fucking relax, okay?

With that said, I also want to note that the previous post indicates the dangers of drunken blogging. I could always revise it, but somewhere it was chached, and lives on forever (however short a time that may be. . .), so fuck it in the ear.


Current Playlist:

1. Talking Heads: Road to Nowhere

2. Bjork: Army of Me

3. Pixies: Where is My Mind

4. Radiohead and DJ Shadow: Rabbit In Your Headlights (Reverse Light Massive Attack Remix)

5. Radiohead: something from Romeo and Juliet. . .

6. Pixies: I Bleed

7. Pixies: La la, Love You

8. Are You Down With It, Featuring Mike Patton

9. Weezer: You Gave Your Love to Me Softly

1 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

'Fuck it in the ear'?!?!? I've got to remember to use that. Hope you did some of that relaxing over the weekend.

Sunday, March 12, 2006 11:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home