Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Ghosts that Haunt my Home

I found the above picture in the closet of my condo. The picture looks really old (perhaps from the late 1950s to early '60s). I've come up with quite a few ideas as to what happened to this man and his kid. It's quite interesting to think about, considering the lack of racial diversity here, and the secret story of slavery in New England. The Wheel must gather further info before commenting further. At any rate, there's a story in every good picture. . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn said...

It's really weird here. I've lived in rural NC, in Portland, OR, all over England and New England as well, and NH is the least diverse place I've ever been to. Don't know why it is, but it is certainly noticeable.

I come from CT, which has been undergoing various stages of diversification over the last fifty years or so. I admit it: I currently live in Pastey-Whitey-Land!

Saturday, February 11, 2006 2:46:00 AM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

I'd be interested to see what sort of thoughts you come up with. Did you just find this? I think there is a story just waiting to be told...

Monday, February 13, 2006 12:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home