Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Current Playlist

1.) Walking After You (acoustic), by Foo Fighters (currently my favorite song of all time--simply fucking amazing)
2.) Fun for Me, by Portishead & Moloko
3.) Ghetto Life, by Rick James.
4.) Mary Jane, also by Rick James (c'mon now, how could I not? that or Super Freak.)
5.) Ask Me How I Am, by Snow Patrol
6.) New Hampshire, by Sonic Youth
7.) Life During Wartime, by Talking Heads
8.) Radiohead, by Talking Heads
9.) Karma Police, by Radio Head (appropriate, dontcha' think?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn said...

FM, I'll definitely seek it out. I have ways *ahem* of extracting such info from the net.

And goddamn, I have to say, this song really does kick ass (on current playlist as well, a night later----trying not to play it out though).

Thursday, February 09, 2006 9:56:00 PM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Your song 7 has been a favorite of mine for so many years. Even though I have it, I never hear it enough.

Monday, February 13, 2006 12:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home