Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Back Home, Where the Storms Rage

The drama around here has become almost too intense. . .I prefer simplicity. Things are good, for the most part, and I am happier than I was just a short time ago, in a blogland not far away. Returning from vacation (or holiday, as some would say) is hard as hell. I'm finally starting to feel caught up, though the stacks of stickie notes pile ever higher--things to do, things to do, things to do. . .

I'll be playing around with the format of this blog (including and not limited to such things as my display name or avatar ( insert bullshit legal disclaimer-->all rights reserves, ipso facto, etcetera, etcetera). I have no idea where I'm headed with this blog, so expect nothing but Change--and Plentiful Weirdness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home