Monday, May 08, 2006

"I Ain't Dead Yet, Motherfucker!"

--Richard Pryor


Yup, I'm still here. It's been a while, or at least it feels that way. So much has changed since my last entry, but that you shall see in all good time. All I will say for now is that sometimes. . .you need to stop thinking, planning, regreting, and just let go.

"Do or do not, there is no try."
--Yoda


Well, things have been completely insane, and by my standards. . .that means that some seriously fucked-up shit has been going on. But the most fucked-up thing of all is that things have been incredibly GOOD ( *knocking on wood* ). I think I've actually gotten myself to a very good place, by pure dumb luck, and by a good deal of recklessness. Life is stil hard, but it's Good, God Damn It.

1 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Good? GOOD?! That's wonderful! I've been hoping the absence was because of something positive. Looking forward to hearing about the latest! =)

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 2:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home