Sunday, March 19, 2006

Happy Anniversay!!!

Dear pResident Bush,

I just wanted to say thank you for killing almost 2,500 of our own sons and daughters, over 30,000 people in Iraq and for completely destabilizing the region. Oh, and thanks for the civil war which I predicted(see third paragraph, last sentence) long ago.

Please stop starting wars and killing people. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

The Wheel

PS--I hope they take you to the Hague as a war criminal for what you've done to Iraq. You have destroyed the America that once was great.

PPS--I wanted to post a gruesome picture to remind everyone, but this stupid Mac computer program won't let me post images. I'll try to get some up later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Skrambled Egghead Reborn said...

Hey Babe! So good to hear from you!

I'm having some trouble with my sidebar, am trying to get some sort of wheel in there, but I hacked my template and I need to figure out how to do it.

I've posted a wheel pic until I can fix this damn thing. . .

Wednesday, March 22, 2006 7:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home