Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dude. Holy Fucking Shit

Alright, I realize that my previous post indictated that I had a story to tell, and BELIEVE ME, I do. All good things in all good time, my friends. heh heh. . .okay, fine, I fell for a girl who fell for me. That's the quickest version of the story.

"I stole my sister's boyfriend. It was all whirlwind, heat, and flash. Within a week we killed my parents and hit the road" --from Sonic Youth album cover: Goo

That, and I am well on my way to completing my resolutions for 2005. *knocking on wood*, I think the list is nearly complete. . .



PS--By the way, just as a side note, another "I told you so!" LOL!!! Oh, to see the GOPigs flounder in their own feces. . .LOL, crap, I can't stop. It'd be even funnier if it didn't cost another million lives. Oh well, you just knew that Justice would eventually return from her vacation (and Karma, of course).

PPS--I think Jah has been getting a bit too much praise from the Wheel of late. . .heh heh

2 Comments:

Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Don't make me call you and threaten you to give details! =) I'm so glad you've got something good going on!

Saturday, April 08, 2006 2:16:00 AM  
Blogger mysfit said...

psst - hey you, yeah you - it's 2006, but congrats anyway and good luck...

should i warn you that she is insane, that all women are insane and i'm allowed to say so becasue i too am a woman? i suppose you'll find out in your own time..

Monday, April 24, 2006 12:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home